Mobile: +44 7880229594
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,
baby alpaca throw blanket single size 130 x 180 cm – 590 gr – solid red
hypoallergenic luxurious 100% peruvian baby alpaca throw blanket 130 x 180 cm – 51″ x 71″ inches – 590 grams
– 100% peruvian baby alpaca fibre (20.0 a 22.9 microns).
– colour: solid red.
– size: 51″ width x 71″ length inches + 5″ fringes
hypoallergenic, organic, thermo silky, antibacterial.
– 590 grams.
– dry clean.
about baby fibre
only 1% as of all alpaca fiber can be classified as royal – between 19.0 and 19.5 microns is undoubtedly the queen of alpaca fibers. is the selection of the finest alpaca fiber between two races (suri and huacaya), by andean artisans who mastered ancient secrets allow to classify the finest and softest fiber. treasure of the andes for 6,000 years. includes a certificate of the social research center issued by agrarian university of peru guarantees 100% royal alpaca fibre (19.0 to 19.5 microns) and accredits origin.
peruvian baby alpaca (20.0 a 22.9 microns)
– hypoallergenic, absorbs up to 35% of its weight in moisture, get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm.
– more lightweight than cashmere, but 4 times warmer than traditional sheep wool.
– alpaca is celebrated by the textile industry as one of the most eco-friendly, luxurious and high quality fibers. retains their luxurious feel for years.
– softer, warmer and lighter, without prickle-factor. free of bleach and pesticides, won’t trigger allergies, recommended case asthma condition.
– #visa, #mastercard, #amex, #diners, #paypal, #ipay #amazonpayments.
– worldwide shipment 24/7. usd 20.00 (note: additional item, only + usd 5.00)
– mobile: (+51) 99426-6400, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
with over 15 years experience, sweet dreams home is a company based in lima, peru which incorporates qualified artisans to manufacure luxurious alpaca products. in alliance with social governmental program ‘sierra exportadora’ and UNICEF we support highland andean families which lives below poverty line. we are a small company, and we want to keep small, just for you!