Peruvian Royal Baby Alpaca Throw blanket 165 x 195 cm, 2.89 kg, 64″ x 76″ inches, Mix Lila-turquoise-beige-mustard-ivory, Thermo, Silkiness, Vegan, Organic
Handknitted by Andean women artisans. Royal Alpaca is a rare and unique fiber, 1% of all alpaca fiber can be classified as Royal. Royal baby alpaca fiber (19.0 to 19.5 microns) is highly prized and has been considered a treasure of the Andes Mountains for 6000 years. Softer than cashmere with no itch of wool. Royal Alpaca fiber is a demanding selection of the best alpaca fiber between both races (Suri and Huacaya) carried out by artisans who mastered ancient secrets to classify the finest, soft and warm fiber. Softer, warmer and lighter, without prickle-factor. Naturally hypoallergenic, resist odors better than other fiber – recommended case asthma condition. Royal alpaca fiber is hollow allowing best thermal insulation, absorbs up to 35% of its weight in moisture. The alpaca is a socio-economic activity of importance to Andean populations. 80% Royal Baby Alpaca fiber – 20% Peruvian Pima cotton.
– Payments: VISA, MC, Amex, Paypal, Ipay, Amazon Pay .
– Worldwide shipment DHL- FedEx. D2door 5-7 days.
– Contact us: (+44) 07880229594 /firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Manufacturer warranty for 14 days from date of purchase.
– Shipmen: Local usd 5.00/ International usd 20.00.